All CoreThird products, and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years after receipt by the customer (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States purchases (purchases in Canada and the European Union shall be subject to their respective warranty terms) and in accordance with the following terms:
- Only the original owner who purchased from CoreThird’s online or physical storefront is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the product and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the product to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the product.
- CoreThird warrants the product to be free from manufacturing defects in both material and workmanship for 2 years.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear and aging of product.
- Cosmetic flaws or variations in colors.
- Use in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- Failure to comply with pressure recommendations, assembly / disassembly and handling procedures.
- Any puncture, cut or abrasion sustained in normal use or damage from unreasonable uses or improper storage.
- Any product purchased second-hand or used
- Damage from extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- Damage from any freight carrier, a dealer, Consumer, or any party other than CoreThird.
- Damage from accident, neglect, improper use or handling.
- Any product sold as “demos” or in “as is” condition.
- Any product determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
- Any product that has been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- Any product used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Any product that has been lost or stolen.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF CORETHIRD.
Damage to a Product or Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but CoreThird will replace such damaged products or components if you:
- Notify CoreThird of damage in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt;
- Provide CoreThird with a dated picture of the damage;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the product; and
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the product for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, CoreThird will not replace any Covered Products Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any product purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the product, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
CORETHIRD WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Product under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the CoreThird Technical Support team through the CoreThird support form. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your product to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a covered product must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective covered product and receiving the replacement.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Product, unless CoreThird agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND CORETHIRD’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. CORETHIRD’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE COVERED PRODUCT, NOR SHALL CORETHIRD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CORETHIRD DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.